- Organization: The Community FoodBank of New Jersey
- Website: www.njfoodbank.org/media/turkey-drive-2010.html
Community FoodBank of New Jersey volunteers will be in the parking lot collecting donations Saturday between 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Financial donations are also being accepted and will be used to purchase turkeys at wholesale prices. You can make donations online here.
About 40 locations across northern and central New Jersey are participating in the turkey drive. Last year, 35 million pounds of food was distributed in 18 out of the state's 21 counties.
Other Begern County drop-off locations include:
- St. Peter the Apostle Church, 431 5th Ave., River Edge
- United Methodist Church, 100 Dayton Street, Ridgewood
- Panera Bread Ramsey, 1300 Route 17 North, Ramsey
- ShopRite of Lodi, 175 Main Street, Lodi
- ShopRiteof Lyndhurst, 540 New York Avenue, Lyndhurst
Editors Note: The Teaneck location was changed to the Municipal Building.