5Things August 19: Karaoke Nights at Elsa Restaurant
Patch gives you a quick guide to the day's top five events and tips. Have an event to be listed? E-mail email@example.com.
"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Teaneck's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the blue links for more information about an item.
- Elsa Restaurant La Reina Del Chicharron is hosting karaoke nights tonight and tomorrow night beginning at 9:30 p.m. While the event is free, you are encouraged to spend a minimum of $10 per person for dinner.
- An evening of blues and tall tales is on schedule tonight at Mexicali Live. Tickets are $20, doors are at 6 p.m. and the show begins at 9 p.m.
- The Camp at Teaneck Creek continues its Fairy Tales – Out of the Woods and Into the Courtroom program for students grades 4 and 5 at the Teaneck Creek Conservancy. The program runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The exhibit known as “Lots and Lots of Dots” is on display at the Library and open to all. Student artists created the artwork using the technique, pointillism.
- There’s a 40 percent chance of storms today with temperatures ranging from 87 degrees to 67 degrees. Light winds are expected throughout the day.