5Things September 26: Book Discussion at the Library
Patch gives you a quick guide to the day's top five events and tips. Have an event to be listed? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Teaneck's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail the editor at email@example.com. Click the blue links for more information about an item.
- The monthly book discussion at the Library will be held at 10 a.m. This month’s book is Must You Go? by Antonia Fraser.
- The Hispanic Outreach Program at Holy Name Medical Center is holding its First Annual Golf Outing today at 10:30 a.m. at the New York Country Club in New Hempstead, Rockland County, NY.
- Holy Name Medical Center Hospice and Palliative Services is offering a bereavement program at 6:30 p.m. for the purposes of providing support and education to those who have suffered the loss of a loved one.
- The Teaneck General Store is hosting a Latte and Learn with Ben Kiel to discuss the weekly parsha through a literary perspective. This event is free and begins at 7 p.m.
- The weather today will be cloudy with isolated showers throughout the day. Highs near 83 degrees.