5Things September 27: Council Meeting Tonight
Patch gives you a quick guide to the day's top five events and tips. Have an event to be listed? E-mail email@example.com.
"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Teaneck's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the blue links for more information about an item
- The Township Council will meet tonight, with the public session starting at 8 p.m.
- “Aftermath: Post 9/11 Images” is a free exhibit at the Puffin Foundation that features artworks by Jean Holabird, Meron Philo,Grace Graupe-Pillard, Janet Indick, and Julia Karll and depicts events from Ground Zero to Guantanamo Bay with images of global significance. The exhibit is open from noon to 4 p.m.
- The Public Library’s exhibit "Urban and River Landscapes,” is an exhibition of watercolors by Teaneck resident, Stanley J. Jakubaszek, and is open to the public for the remainder of September.
- New Jersey based artist, Marcia Wilson has her artwork featured at the Edward Williams gallery at Fairleigh Dickinson University from for the remainder of this month. The exhibit is open from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and there is no cost for admission.
- Today will be cloudy with a 70 percent chance of showers after 1 p.m., highs near 65 degrees.