5Things September 29: 'Aftermath: Post 9/11 Images' at Puffin
Patch gives you a quick guide to the day's top five events and tips. Have an event to be listed? E-mail email@example.com.
"Five Things" is a daily Patch feature where we give you Teaneck's top five tips and events for each day of the week. Have a suggestion for a "Five Things" item? E-mail the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the blue links for more information about an item.
- The Puffin Foundation is housing the exhibit “Aftermath: Post 9/11 Images” which features artworks in various media and artistic styles depicting events of global significance. The exhibit is open from noon to 4 p.m.
- At 1 p.m. this afternoon, Holy Name Medical Center Hospice and Palliative Services will be offering a bereavement program for the purposes of providing support and education to those who have suffered the loss of a loved one.
- Mentoring Moms, a program of the Volunteer Center of Bergen County, is currently accepting registration for volunteer mentors to work with mothers, who are overwhelmed by the responsibilities of children and life. Training starts October 3.
- Mexicali Live presents a night of music featuring the Ryan Montbleau Band. Doors are at 6 p.m. and the show starts at 8 p.m. Cost of the show is $15 in advance, $20 at the door.
- Showers are very possible today with a chance of a thunderstorm. Highs near 77 degrees.