Developer to Detail Walgreens Plan at Teaneck Hearing
Plan calls for drive-through pharmacy on Cedar Lane
A developer seeking to build a Walgreens pharmacy in place of three Cedar Lane structures is set to appear before the township zoning board Thursday night.
Win Development LLC has unveiled plans to demolish the former Louie's Charcoal Pit, the vacant Davis Toys and corner gas station Larry's Friendly Service to make way for the pharmacy. The project includes a drive-through, 26 space parking lot and additional driveways.
Residents have raised concerns over the potential traffic impact from a drive-through and balked at the prospect of a third drug store opening in the immediate area.
The property owners, however, have said they are struggling financially and Walgreens is their only serious offer.
- Residents Question Cedar Lane Walgreens Plan
- Pharmacy Could Replace Louie’s in Teaneck
- Louie’s in Teaneck Closed ‘Indefinitely’
- Landlord Hopes to Keep Theater on Cedar Lane
- POLL: What Do You Want to See on Cedar Lane?