Etc. Steakhouse, which offers an upscale, modern atmosphere and an intimate dining experience, just celebrated it second anniversary. New menus are created twice per season and most of the produce is selected from the Palisade Avenue restaurant’s very own Sunpoz Farms Greenhouse in Warren County’s Mansfield Township.
Signature appetizer is Executive Chef Seth Warshaw’s gnocchi, which is currently being served with beef cheek, mushroom ragout, snow peas cauliflower and leek crisps. As for popular entrees, Etc. Steakhouse is true to its name, offering a very well marbleized and full of flavor steak. If you wish to “ignore the awning,” recommended is the short ribs served with potato croquettes, broccoli rabe, chili and chocolate barbecue sauce.
Dress code is smart casual at this kosher American steakhouse and reservations are highly recommended.
- Entrée price range: $31.00 - $50.00
- All major credit cards accepted
- Handicap accessible with ample parking
- BYOB -- wine must be kosher, mevushal and closed.
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 5:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Offers a separate dining room for private parties
1409 Palisade Avenue