Fourth of July Fireworks Across Northern New Jersey
A handful of locations in Bergen County will be offering fireworks to the delight of young and old this Fourth of July
Fireworks have become a staple in annual Fourth of July celebrations across the county but with towns still struggling in the current economy, many have stopped hosting their events. But at least 13 locations in Bergen County will be lighting up the night sky in the coming days to mark Independence Day.
- ALLENDALE: Wednesday, 9pm Memorial Park, Brookside and Park avenues.
- EAST RUTHERFORD: Tuesday and Wednesday at the State Fair Meadowlands, Meadowlands Fairgrounds next to Met Life Stadium, East Rutherford. The fireworks show will begin after 10:30 pm.
- ENGLEWOOD: Monday, 7:30pm on the front lawn of Dwight Morrow High School, 274 Knickerbocker Road. Rain date: July 9.
- FAIR LAWN: Monday, 9pm at Memorial Park, Berdan Avenue and First Street. Gates open 7:30 p.m. $7; children under 12 and senior citizens $5; family of five and up $25 in advance until 5 p.m.; after 5 p.m., $9, children under 12 $7; senior citizens $6; family of five $30.
- HACKENSACK: Wednesday, 9:15pm at Foschini Park, 278 River Street.
- HASBROUCK HEIGHTS: Monday, dusk at Depken Field, Oldfield and Franklin avenues. $5 adults; $3 children; free for children 5 and under.
- LYNDHURST: Tuesday, 9pm behind the little league fields at Riverside Park on Riverside Avenue.
- NORTH ARLINGTON: Wednesday, 5pm Zadroga Field, 300 Schuyler Avenue will be open to the public to observe the Macy’s 4th of July fireworks display along the Hudson River.
- PARAMUS: Sunday, 7:30pm at the Gennarelli Sports Complex. Rain date: July 8.
- RAMSEY: July 7, dusk at Finch Park, between Gertzen Plaza and Island Road. Rain date: July 8.
- RIDGEWOOD: Wednesday, 6pm at Veterans Field, behind Village Hall, fireworks at dark. Presale tickets $8, at the gate $15; children 6 to 12 $10; Free for children 5 and under.
- TENAFLY: Sunday, dusk behind the high school 19 Columbus Drive.
Did we miss a town offering fireworks? Tell us in the comments, and we'll add it to the list.