Local Museums Free for Bank of America Cardholders
Bank of America/Merrill Lynch cardholders receive free admission to more than 150 museums on the first full weekend of each month
As part of Bank of America/Merrill Lynch's Museums On Us promotion, now in its 15th season, BoA cardholders can visit cultural venues across the country for free on the first full weekend of each month, including this weekend, Sept. 1 and 2.
There are more than 150 museums participating in 91 cities nationwide.
Just present photo ID and a valid Bank of America/Merrill Lynch credit or debit card. The offer excludes fundraising events, special exhibitions and ticketed shows.
You can take advantage of the promotion this weekend at the following local New Jersey museums:
- Aljira, a Center for Contemporary Art
- Garden State Discovery Museum
- Liberty Science Center
- Montclair Art Museum
- Morris Museum
- Newark Museum
- The Noyes Museum of Art of Richard Stockton College
- Wheaton Arts and Cultural Center
And the following New York City museums:
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Staten Island Children's Museum
- New York Hall of Science
- Rubin Museum of Art
- New-York Historical Society
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
Other upcoming weekends when this promotion will be offered include Oct. 6-7 and Nov 3-4.