Invite a friend
Free Social Media Marketing Seminar in Englewood
Modiani Kitchens, a high-end kitchen company, will host social media expert, Nancy A. Shenker (a Constant Contact local expert and 2011 All Star), to lead Social Media Made Simple – A fun, engaging, practical workshop on how to build strong relationships and engage (and attract) new customers through social media marketing. The workshop will be held Tuesday, June 19th from 7p.m – 9p.m at the Modiani showroom in Englewood.
In this practical session, participants will learn best social media practices and what it takes to quickly implement them. In addition to hearing case studies and real-life examples, you'll learn how to:
- Create a social media marketing plan that fits your schedule
- Measure the return on your activities
- Leverage the strengths of each social media site - including new apps like Pinterest and the new Facebook business page
- Contribute to each community in a meaningful way
- Gain exposure for your "personal brand"
- Attract new business
46 South Dean Street
Free parking behind building in lot
Parking tickets will be validated for the lot behind the showroom.
Appetizers and networking from 6-7 p.m
Opportunity to win one of three Englewood Restaurant Gift Certificates
Please RSVP to: