Invite a friend
Yoga EZ Essentials
This class is designed for Beginners to Level 1 students who want to learn or revisit the importance of breath, proper alignment and safe, sensible movement. We will practice foundational yoga poses and basic sun salutations with mindful, inward-directed awareness, at a pace that makes this class accessible to all.
More About Stone Center for Yoga & Health
On the second floor of an office suite, Stone Center offers a variety of yoga classes throughout the week. You can pay per class or get a membership, and the first class is free. You can also get a personal instructor, and there are senior discounts.
Other events here
- Hatha Yoga Level 1 with Marge Weekly on Fridays, 8:30 am–9:45 am
- Stone Yoga Friday Flow Down Weekly on Fridays, 6:30 pm–7:15 pm
- Mindful Yoga Weekly on Saturdays, 9:15 am–10:30 am
- ADVANCED FLOW YOGA LAB Weekly on Saturdays, 11:00 am–12:30 am
- CHAIR-ASSISTED YOGA June 5, 2013 / June 12, 2013 / June 19, 2013 / June 26, 2013, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Chair Assisted Yoga for Everyone Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 pm–11:30 pm