BLAST Art Gallery and Coffee Bar, which stands for Bank Left Art Space Teaneck, is led by owners Sarah Jack and Scott Harris. The gallery features a wide selection of kosher, organic and single origin/direct trade coffees and espresso drinks, as well as monthly art shows, specially curated merchandise and more. Some of the artists who have shown at BLAST Art Gallery include Jad Fair, Riley Martin, Steve Keene, JK5, John Porcelino, John Lurie, Mark Mothersbaugh and Daniel Johnston.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am-8pm,Sat 8:30am-10pm, Closed Sunday
- Founding Date: April 2, 2011
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Coffee, Tea, Soup, Pastries, and more. and Toys, jewelry, clothing, books, arts, paintings
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.blastgallery.com/content/menu
- Specialties: Counter Culture Coffee. Balthazar baked goods.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Single origin pour-over coffee Latte Mexican Hot Chocolate Green Tea Latte Homemade Sodas Homemade Soups Cheese and Fruit Picnic