Fish of The C's (Closed)
Established in 2009 and located on Cedar Lane, Fish of the C's has fresh grilled and blackened fish daily. Other specialties include New England clam chowder and English style fish and chips. Fish of the C's is kosher and under RCBC supervision.
- Hours: Mon - Thurs: 11:30 am - 8 pmFri: 11:30 am - 2 pmSat: 7 pm - 11 pmSun: 10:30 am - 9 pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.fishofthecs.com
- Specialties: Market Fresh Fish. You'll always find Salmon and Tilapia, fresh pollack for the Fish 'n' Chips. Be on the lookout for specialties including Halibut, Flounder, Trout, Sea Bass and Grey Sole.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: British, Fast Food, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Signature dishes: We go to the Fish Market throughout the week to bring in the freshest fish. English style fish 'n' chips, New England style FISH CHOWDER, Black bean and corn Chili with house smoked Salmon, Whole trout stuffed with goat cheese and almonds.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Any of the market fresh fish dishes. Also, our New England style Chowder is praised.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Stuart Reichman
- Number of tables: 28
- Features: BYOB-only, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: no shirt, no shoes, no service