Kids Journey has been in business since 2006. While the store primarily sells used childrens clothing, toys and shoes, it also offers some second-hand adult items and a few new items as well. Most of the items are purchased from people whose children have outgrown them, and they are sold at exceptionally low prices. Everything is clean and nicely displayed, and the owners are friendly, helpful and caring.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 6pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm; Fri, 10am - 3pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: New and used clothing, accessories
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: No