Mabat Steak House has a comfortable family atmosphere in which to enjoy fresh Middle Eastern-style food. All entrees, including kebabs, steaks and mixed meats, are prepared on the grill. The restaurant prides itself on the large Mediterranean salad selection, which has more than 17 options. There is also a children's menu available. The steak house has been open for around 10 years and is the second Mabat location, the first being in Brooklyn.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sun, 11am - 10:30pm; Fri, 12pm - 3pm; Sat, 1hr after Shabbos - 11:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Kosher, Mediteranean food
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: m.allmenus.com/nj/teaneck/43848-mabat-steak-house/menu/
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Prime rib steak, baby lamb chops, salads
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Shish kebob beef, chicken
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual