Nestled on the corner of Queen Anne Road and Welraven Drive, Mocha Bleu brings a diverse, international-style menu to Teaneck. From Greek and Cajun salads to sushi and brick-oven pizza, this eatery runs the gamut of international cuisine.
Mocha Bleu also hosts corporate and private party events in its VIP room; the entire restaurant may also be booked. Be sure to ask about the children's pizza-making party package.
Although the kitchen closes on Sunday through Thursday at the specified times, Mocha Bleu always stays open until 10pm. On Saturdays, the restaurant remains open until 1am.
- Fax: 201-353-2323
- Hours: Patisserie and Cafe Hours: Sun - Wed 7:30am - 8:45pm; Thu, 7:30am - 9:15pm; Fri 7:30am - 3:30pm; Sat, 10:15pm - 12:30am; Bistro Hours: Sun - Wed, 11:30am - 8:45pm; Thu, 11:30am - 9:15pm; Fri, 11:15am - 3pm; Sat, 10pm - 12:15am
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.mochableu.com/menus.html
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: International
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual