Regina's Bridal and More
Regina's is a bespoke clothing shop in the Old World tradition, creating custom-made men's, women's and children's clothing for any occasion. The boutique has been in business since the '60s and moved to Teaneck from New York in 2002. Though best known for bridals and formals, Regina's also makes a full range of sportswear along with stage outfits for performers and even tablecloths, sheets and other household items. It also does alterations on any garment and offers sewing classes.
Hours are by appointment only. Owner Regina Celi is glad to accommodate clients with evening and weekend appointments.
- Hours: By appointment. Evening and weekend appointments are available. Closed Mondays.
- Handicap Accessible: Accessible entrance; all on one level; handicapped parking
- Founding Date: 1965
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Custom-made bridals, formals, day dresses, suits, skirts, bodysuits, T-shirts, costumes, household linens; hats, purses and jewelry
- Services: Classes
- Return policy: No returns on custom items, but satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes