Shalom Bombay is a unique local restaurant that offers a variety of kosher Indian food cooked under the hashgacha of RCBC Mashgiach. In addition the experienced chefs at Shalom Bombay cook meat in a tandoori oven and serve over 20 vegetarian dishes. They also have a catering menu and lunch buffet.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Thu, noon - 3pm; Sun, noon - 4 pm. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Sat, dinner begins one hour after Shabbos; Sun, 5pm - 10pm.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Indian
- Price level: $$
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Lunch