St. Mark's Episcopal Church
St. Mark's is a diverse, progressive Episcopal faith community whose mission is "Celebrating God's Inclusive Love". Three Holy Eucharist services are offered Sunday mornings during the school year, and a morning and evening service are offered in the summer. Educational programs for all ages are also provided. St. Mark's is active in the community with various outreach ministries and the church building hosts meetings for numerous community groups.
- Hours: Holy Eucharist at 8 am and 10 am most Sundays (holidays vary). Church open daily for prayer and activities.
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 1925
- What makes this community special?: Our motto is "Celebrating God's Inclusive Love" by which we mean we welcome all, without exception. Our building was renovated to permit universal access throughout, removing physical barriers for those called to all facets of participation and ministry.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Episcopal
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: No